CRM Support Representative
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an Implementation Support Associate to join our fast-paced digital marketing company. This position would be part of our Captorra team.
Due to COVID-19, this position is temporarily remote.
As an Implementation Support Associate, you’ll become the SME of our CRM product! You will lead client meetings with both new and existing clients to analyze business and system requirements and facilitate communication with the appropriate internal resources. You will be responsible for documenting tasks and action items as well as scheduling to ensure both implementation and support items stay on task. Additionally, you will oversee service follow up calls and updates, participate in user training, and conduct environmental audits and calls.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 1+ years of hands-on, back end experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, or other CRM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and G-Suite products.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Impeccable time-management skills and ability to multitask.
- 1+ years of experience working within the SaaS space.
- Prior experience working with JIRA, Zendesk, or other ticketing systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.