Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, is currently seeking an analytically-minded Business Analyst to join its Los Angeles team. This position will be a key component in driving company growth in the Demandforce vertical by developing an understanding of customer behavior and identifying business trends. The Senior Business Analyst will be equal parts business strategy, operational improvement, and analytics. You’ll partner with managers and functional leads to continually up-level the way we measure and analyze our performance and act on those insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of operational, customer and financial data
- Ownership over Operations data, including on-going and ad-hoc analytics/reporting
- Collaborate with product, database and operations teams to plan data and analytic needs
- Design and deliver dashboard tools
- Develop and present information to all levels of management
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Must be intellectually curious, self-directed, driven with an owner mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative fields degree such as in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics. A Master’s in a Quantitative field or MBA would be an advantage.
- At least two years of proven experience in business analytics
- Ability to frame unstructured, complex analytical problems
- High level of comfort with large relational data sets, database mining and manipulation
- Experience summarizing and communicating key findings to non-analysts
- Strong Excel
- Strong SQL skills (preferred experience in both MySQL and Postgres)
- Experience re-configuring / improving an existing Salesforce configuration
- Proficiency in BI tools like Tableau, Looker, or Domo
- Preferred experience in data management tools like Pentaho
- Preferred experience in Python
- Preferred experience in Gainsight
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.