Senior Account Executive
Job ID 2023-5809
Avvo is changing what it means for consumers to find professional legal help. Every year millions of people seek professional legal assistance. Avvo makes that easy with online profiles for nearly all 1.3 million US registered lawyers and high-quality legal content on an optimized website at scale. We connect those in need of legal services to attorneys with specialties in the area of need. Avvo is part of Martindale-Avvo, the largest legal marketing network.
Join Our Team:
- Avvo was recognized as one of the Top 100 Marketplaces in the country by Andreessen Horowitz in 2020.
- Every 5 seconds someone receives free legal guidance on Avvo.
- Avvo is a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market.
- Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
Avvo is looking for a stellar senior inside salesperson to further develop our relationships within the legal community. This position will grow Avvo’s product sales (advertising, websites, and other products) markets and be a major contributor in building our business. Our Sr Account Executive role will have a positive impact for those seeking a challenging yet rewarding career in sales.
What You’ll Do In This Role:
- Our team members will acquire new accounts through high volume outbound cold-calling.
- Networking and marketing opportunities with attorneys and legal firms.
- Present and educate Avvo advertising solutions and other products to potential clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage negotiations and close transactions while providing information on the client's return on investment.
- Consistently perform to the highest level with meeting and exceeding new business and revenue goals.
- Ability to adapt and change within a fluid business environment.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals.
What To Bring:
- 2-3+ years of full sales cycle experience - prospecting, generating proposals, carrying a quota with emphasis on consecutive selling
- Experience communicating with prospects, generating proposals, gathering information about budgets and goals
- Track record of driving revenue as an individual while contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in a short sale cycle is a plus.
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management software experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and other technical suites is a plus.
- We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
Benefits To Help You Balance Your Life:
We want our employees to be healthy, have time to unwind, and pursue their passions. We value your personal time as much as you do.
- Paid vacation and paid holidays.
- For employees in Seattle safe and sick time.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Accessible and transparent leadership team.
- Employee recognition program.
- Casual dress attire.
- A few in-office Seattle perks.
- Company-paid ORCA card.
- Dog-friendly office - Seattle.
- Free snacks!
This is a base + commission role with a base that varies from $50 - $52k depending on location.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Avvo is an Internet Brands company.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal-opportunity employer.