Account Development Consultant
DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF AN AMAZING, FUN, HARD WORKING, REWARDING AND SUCCESSFUL SALES TEAM? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER!
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 12,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologist and other health and wellness professionals. iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organization.
We’re looking for passionate individuals that enjoy building relationships and going the extra mile towards ensuring client success.
Account Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with each of their assigned clients. Account Managers work closely with clients to identify marketing goals, match the best service level to each client’s needs and then ensures those clients achieve their designated marketing objectives. Account Manager also work closely with service delivery teams to ensure services are delivered in a time manner and meet client expectations.
- Maintains and manages a portfolio of clients and develops strong relationships with each client.
- Schedules and performs daily marketing consultations with clients.
- Drives upsell revenue opportunities by identifying marketing opportunities for each client and then matches those opportunities with the best level of service required to meet each client’s needs.
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key client decision makers. Requires a deep understanding of our clients’ industry, business systems, processes and needs that directly or indirectly touch our products, services and capabilities.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with hand-off to appropriate internal staff and/or follow-up when appropriate.
- Proactively identifies ‘at risk’ customers and escalates these customers to appropriate managers to ensure they are retained as customers.
- Ensure customers are proficient in using services by identifying user needs and providing consultative services and directing those to training or coaching resources when appropriate.
- Field all account and product related direct calls from clients, as well as transferred calls from the Customer Support team for issues and requests that require ADC involvement.
- Monitors for competitors, including pricing and services.
- Qualifies leads driven from marketing efforts directed at existing clients and sets appointments for online demonstrations to qualified decision makers (using web marketing demo presentation
- Required to meet monthly sales objectives and weekly productivity metrics.
- Attends weekly meetings and provides updates, suggestions and/or optimizations to improve client performance and increase incremental revenues for the company.
- 2+ years of inside sales or account management experience
- Communication Skills: Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry Experience: Passion and/or experience in Digital Marketing.
- Ability to multitask and stay highly organized while doing so.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Able to master excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Energy, hustle, and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- BS or BA preferred, but willing to consider strong backgrounds in lieu of degree
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Monthly company sponsored events
- Amazing company culture and environment
- Ping pong tables, Game machines.
- No commission caps.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.