As a user interface designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing high-quality and effective marketing creative for company websites and other digital marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and edit graphics utilizing Adobe software
- Revise and improve existing web interfaces.
- Design new website and mobile app interfaces in accordance with company standards and current trends/technologies in web design.
- Design banner ads, email marketing creative, and other promotional materials.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to launch.
- Work with product managers and UX designers to fulfill stakeholder requirements.
- Work with conversion optimization team to evaluate and design effective user experiences.
- Create wireframes/storyboards/user flows to effectively communicate user experience and design ideas.
- Consult and advise with management.
Skills and Specifications:
- Strong graphic design abilities, particularly with regards to browser-based user interfaces and applications.
- Strong creative talents to push boundaries and conceptualize innovative designs.
- Experience in designing user interfaces for mobile devices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-sufficient and highly organized.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to quickly learn and transfer knowledge to others.
- Ability to follow direction and adhere to project specifications.
- Ability to formulate and execute creative ideas.
- Knowledge in print design and/or vector graphics a plus.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc:
- Must be very proficient with Adobe Photoshop.
- Should be proficient with other Adobe products and Microsoft Office.
- Should have experience using design prototyping platforms like Marvel or Invision.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma with 5+ years job experience, or related college degree with 3+ years job experience.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.