Customer Service Representative/Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative/Social Media Specialist to help develop, monitor and grow client’s online presence. This position has a variety of duties largely centered on email and telephone support to provide creative & strategic recommendations to clients based on their individual needs.
- Create, link and maintain social media platforms for clients.
- Monitor Social Media accounts daily and adhere to the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) agreed upon.
- Respond to client inquiries in writing and via the phone regarding Social Media program, provide recommendations/technical help as needed.
- Research and stay abreast of industry best practices.
- Actively research changes to Social Media platforms and tools and work with the appropriate department leads ensuring program deliverables.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of social media programs and tools.
- Assist in the development and implementation of client communication regarding program best practices and marketing.
- Recommend and suggest program improvements to meet client online search marketing objectives.
- Create and maintain process documentation.
- Provide training, updates, and guidance on Social Media program to the Customer Service team.
- Handle inbound calls and support tickets as needed.
- Strong understanding of the Social Media landscape, technologies, and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Facebook business pages, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and Social Media Management Systems such as SOCi or Hootsuite.
- Excellent customer service skills including, positive attitude, interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Photoshop, HTML and CSS knowledge a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.