Director of Strategy and Operations
You are an organized self-starter with a keen business sense who loves digging into data to understand trends and performance. You have a passion for manipulating large volumes of data, building dashboards, and have a consistent focus on efficiency and effectiveness. You easily understand requirements and communicate the progress of your work. You are able to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to identify opportunities, analyze performance, and measure results thoroughly understanding all components of the P&L. You have the ability to view problems at a high level but are not afraid to dig into the details.
The Director’s primary role is to be responsible for providing analytical leadership to the sales/operations team to drive key strategic decisions including pricing, resource investment, and product development. This position requires an ability to manage the P&L and understand the key metrics of the business and interpret the results to the business owners. You will work in a project team-oriented and dynamic environment which will require working closely with other teams and adjusting to new developments as they arise. Various internal / external software packages and tools will be utilized to collect, mine, and report on this data. Strong analytical and communication skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines are critical for this position.
In This Role, You Will -
- Provide key insights into the business performance at a product / geographical / service / operational level
- Provide direction/decisioning on pricing / rates of individual product offerings directly supporting sales decisions; Able to think holistically across the business regarding impacts of those decisions
- Maintain / Enhance key dashboards providing sales / business decisions
- Work directly with corporate finance team to communicate business KPI performance as it relates sales / revenue / cost
- Lead various business functions such billing, CRM enhancement, new product initiatives as it relates to data
- Support forecast / budget process and provide update on pacing against each to senior leadership
- Ad hoc analysis as needed
- Experience (6+ years) in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills including experience in supporting and communicating with varying levels within an organization
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload and deliverables
- Excellent business acumen and follow through
- Experience in automotive related or lead generation businesses
- SQL experience
- Salesforce / CRM experience
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.