Information Security Analyst Intern
Internet Brands and WebMD are currently searching for an Information Security Analyst Intern to join our team. The Security Analyst Intern is responsible for assisting the Internet Brands Security team in assessing the security risk of our vendors and partners, responding to client security questionnaires, and supporting the team on a variety of additional requests from the business teams. The Intern will also be involved in activities supporting the governance of the information security program.
This is a part-time, paid position at $20/hr.
- Complete RFP and security questionnaires
- Perform vendor reviews by gathering pertinent information, following current process to perform the review, prepare the report, and review with a senior member of the security team
- Update questions and answers in the online knowledge base
- Review and update security procedures and document workflows
- Support current and future security operations
- Working towards or recently completed BS in a computer security related field
- Critical thinking
- Research and analysis
- Effective communication
- High attention to detail
- Time management
- Los Angeles, CA or Portland, OR preferred
- Possible remote work
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.