Disability Filing Specialist
Premier Disability Services is looking for Disability Filing Specialists to join our growing Minneapolis, MN based team! This is an entry level role.
We are hiring for the following shifts:
Full-time and Part-time positions
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 8:30 pm.
- Process all returned retainer paperwork and ensure all meet Premier’s and Social Security’s standards.
- Enter in Croc & Captorra proper information and Case Manager Assignment
- Answer all inbound calls and address customer questions.
- Prepare out going retainer paper work to the client
- Complete special projects and other assigned tasks
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work independently and have great organizational skills.
- Data Integrity - Consistently and accurately document/enter information in accordance with current policies and practices. Knowingly falsifying data is grounds for immediate dismissal.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.