Office Services Supervisor
Premier Disability is looking for a Supervisor to join our dynamic Minneapolis, MN, team! This role will focus on the daily supervision of specialists within an inbound and outbound contact center. The center provides high-quality telephonic support to potential new law firm/attorney customers through a legal intake process.
Candidates should have the following Qualifications:
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a telephonic or personal customer contact position preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with call center metrics and reporting.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to communicate professionally, effectively and with empathy in potentially difficult circumstances.
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers; CRM Software experience a plus.Work Schedule: This role is scheduled for 40 hrs/week and it is expected that as business needs arise, additional time may be required. Lunches and breaks must be discussed and approved by department Supervisor ensuring optimum managerial coverage.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.