Pricing & Inventory Manager
Internet Brands is looking for an experienced Pricing & Inventory Manager who can strategize, analyze and execute analytical approaches to pricing and inventory management.
As a Pricing & Inventory Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the strategy and execution of products in our Legal vertical – the leading legal marketplace, connecting consumers and attorneys. You’ll be joining a team of sales, marketing, product, engineering and business managers focused on expanding our leadership position.
The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter with a keen business sense who loves digging into data to understand trends and performance. You thrive on translating data into insights to identify opportunities for growth and can effectively communicate them internally. You are a creative thinker who can plan and execute an analytical approach to pricing and inventory that results in actionable business improvements. You’re also a team player who likes a fast-paced environment and wants to join a company with significant growth potential that offers a ton of opportunity to build your skills.
As the Pricing and Inventory Manager, you will:
- Partner with sales, product and management stakeholders to drive innovation through strategic discussions, actionable analytics and continuous improvement.
- Extract data from multiple sources, manipulate data, validate data and develop frameworks to provide clear, compelling metrics to effectively track key growth triggers and trends.
- Partner with stakeholders to drive continual experimentation and improvements to our business models.
- Build framework for ongoing performance measurement and effectiveness of specific pricing initiatives.
- Support ad hoc reporting and business analytics related to pricing and inventory management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years in a hands on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems and making operational recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity. Prior management experience a plus.
- Highly proficient in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel, Tableau).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.