Director of Client Performance
The Director of Client Performance will drive home the message that education is at the core of what we do at ApartmentRatings and SatisFacts. By assisting clients in analyzing and reviewing their results, you can then walk hand in hand with them through solutions to seize opportunities for improvement. You will act as their guide toward success.
Job Requirements – The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent directly related work experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate-level education/training position within the multifamily industry
- Working knowledge of the types of products and services offered by SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings
- Ideal traits include caring/professional demeanor, organized, self-motivated, positive attitude, collaborative, with the ability to prioritize and adapt swiftly to changes in priorities
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze complex data and form easy to understand explanations and recommendations
- Verifiable history of coaching others to become successful
- High proficiency of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates an acute attention to detail and ability to execute flawlessly
- Experience with blended method training solutions (webinar, in-person, e-learning) within a corporate learning setting
- Executive presence and the ability to match rapport at all levels in the business.
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively, and proactively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, dynamic environment
- Advanced proficiency level of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Provide post-onboarding support to clients via scheduled follow-ups.
- Analyze survey results, prepare and conduct review sessions for clients at both corporate and on-site levels
- Identify, assess, and address key factors impacting performance
- Leverage both quantitative and qualitative insight to clients to strengthen their online reputation and on-site experience
- Follow up with clients to reinforce best practices and recommendations for improvement
- Track client performance throughout the year and provide coaching to those with declining/stagnant results
- Conduct quarterly updates on the national benchmarking results along with strategies to improve performance
- Post training responsibilities include measuring and tracking training effectiveness to ensure learning retention, relevance and, where possible, ROI
- Co-host monthly podcast to offer analytical insight regarding industry trends and renter behaviors
- Meet with other internal teams to ensure information related to education flows consistently across all departments
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.