Senior Salesforce Administrator
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will support our operations by performing reporting duties, data analysis, Salesforce administration, and operational support of services Marketing, Sales and other key stakeholders at the company. The Salesforce Administrator will provide sales management with tactical actionable data and information to increase revenue, improve retention, and grow market share. This position will drive revenue through research, creation, and management of sales campaigns. The right candidate will provide operational recommendations based on data analysis to help improve sales strategies, create new policies and processes, and engage new retention practices while being focused on growing the company’s revenue.
They will assist sales management in defining the go-to-market strategies, as well as leveraging analytical tools to predict and forecast future performance outcomes. The Salesforce Administrator will also aid in the development of long term strategic plans and goals. They will also support efficiency improvements through operational and systematic enhancements, following in-depth process reviews with the creation of associated documentation. This position will also work closely with sales management to document and publish best practices, ensuring they are shared between team members, and helping to drive the most efficient and effective sales team possible resulting in maximizing revenues.
- Campaign management in Salesforce. Create all sales related campaigns in Salesforce. Procedures include detailed analysis of target markets, matching lists to Salesforce, creating new campaign masters, accounts, members, contacts, contact roles, and opportunities. Also involves creating campaign monitoring dashboard charts and reports in Salesforce.
- Manage blitz initiatives. Coordinate with marketing on mailer and email blasts and launch campaigns.
- Execute complex data analysis requiring advanced database management skills. Complete analyses by creating easy to understand executive summaries. Routinely collect and analyze data from multiple databases and sources to evaluate current and historical trends.
- Manage ROI tracking on Sales campaigns. Ensure sales activities and call execution is focused on the principles that will net the largest revenue growth. Utilize Salesforce for data points, historical data, and forecasting information.
- Efficiently and effectively manipulate large amounts of data into easily understood executive summaries for mid to senior-level management. Write multi-level queries employing all necessary quality control techniques ensuring each report is complete and accurate.
- Create analytical tools designed to drive effective revenue-based business decisions. Prepare multi-level sales reports, charts, and statistical revenue analysis in support of the sales department.
- Work with engineering to build complex informational systems that can be used by non-expert users to perform self-analysis.
- Manage multiple analysis projects simultaneously while operating in a high tempo environment with changing priorities and tasks.
- Spearhead initiatives to automate reporting utilizing various reporting tools. Provide timely insight, enterprise-wide intelligence distribution, and actionable recommendations, and improved processes.
- Manage data elements in Salesforce. Extract routine data, update mass data pools, create campaigns, create reports, and analyze data for management reporting.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand current and future business priorities, strategic roadmaps, and reporting needs.
In a nutshell, the SFDC admin must be able to do:
- Data management: Manipulate data within SFDC to ensure data integrity and uninterrupted operational flow
- Process management: Analyze current process flows and suggest improvements to:
- Process usage: training, best practices, management improvement.
- Systematic: Improve existing system.
- Salesforce configuration.
Skills / Requirements:
- Hard skills needed: Data Loader, SFDC configuration and administration (Salesforce Advanced Administrator), Visualforce.
- BA in Marketing, Business or Statistics field of study.
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Advanced skills in MS Access, MS MapPoint, MS Word, Excel, MySQL, and PowerPoint.
- Salesforce certification required.
- Familiarity with an interest in Social Media, SEM, and Web Marketing.
- Excellent time management and priority setting.
- Sound judgment and decision making.
- Resource management and complex problem-solving experience.
- Demonstrated ability to function competently in a high-profile role that requires constant attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain data integrity, data security and keep data systems current.
- Knowledge of Data Management practices and Business Intelligence.
- Ability to work through changing market climates.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- NO Apex Program Required.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.