Client Support Coach
iMatrix is a premier provider of turnkey websites and internet marketing services for small and medium sized businesses. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on solutions for specific niche markets such as the Chiropractic, Optometry, Veterinary, and Dental industries.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Website Client Support Representative. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service and will show it in their actions, their attitude, and their execution. You must be personable, professional, reasonable, mature, and responsible.
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- Assist clients in best SEO practices in order to drive traffic to their site.
- Understand, navigate, and utilize ticketing, billing, and proprietary systems.
- Provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- Assist in HTML, Web Site Management, Domain Management and the creation of simple buttons in Photoshop.
- Photoshop and HTML experience required.
- SEO and web experience is a plus (but not required).
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Solid experience with email (Outlook), the Internet, and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with call support environments a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.