Retention Marketing Manager
We are looking for a seasoned Retention Marketing Manager to develop and scale lifecycle marketing programs to improve engagement, retention, and loyalty metrics. Reporting to the Director of Retention Marketing, you will be a key member of the marketing team. The core responsibility for this person will include data-driven audience segmentation and targeting, personalized journey development and content planning, campaign creation and execution, reporting, and ongoing testing for performance optimization.
Responsibilities/What You Will Do:
- Research, implement and utilize customer segmentation
- Manage and scale lifecycle marketing strategies, tactics, and owned channels (email, SMS, in-app, etc…)
- Build a marketing and messaging roadmap that leads to increased engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Drive improvements to retention metrics through testing and funnel optimization.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members as well as cross-functional teams.
- Set quarterly objectives and key results. Be accountable for ensuring that they are met. Track progress towards goals and share results with the team
Qualifications/Skills - What You Will Need:
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing with email and SMS channels at a consumer brand
- Deep understanding of email and marketing best practices
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with experience using various testing methodologies and technologies
- Professional services B2B experience is a huge plus
At Internet Brands, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the annualized rate for this role to have a base of $75k and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra