Content SEO Strategist
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek.
For Company details, visit our website: www.internetbrands.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 3 + years
Shift timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Experience in SEO with exposure to basics such as Title tag, H1, Meta Tags etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in US English.
- Excellent quantitative skills, problem-solving skills, storytelling/ presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with various stakeholders.
- Understanding of the US legal system would be an added advantage.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Gather keywords and data associated with each keyword such as search volume, average ranking of our site and key competitors.
- Organize keywords into logical groups for Content Strategists for a given topic.
- Summarize search volume and ranking difficulty.
- On page and off page optimization
- Monitoring performance of search engine rankings, traffic, use of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools, Competitor research and link analysis, creation of Back link strategy and implementation etc
- Work with Editorial teams for new topics and individual pieces of evergreen content which will have SEO success and content refreshes to aid existing content.
- Make decisions on which content to produce based on the research outputs.
- Create briefs for editorial teams including titles, meta descriptions, and major content sections for new content.
- Audit existing content for underperformers, identify if possible, and to improve, merge into another, or remove as part of regular content hygiene plans.
- Answer questions from editorial on existing content and new content being requested.