El Segundo based Internet Brands is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Home team. The Operations Analyst, based out of the Internet Brands corporate office in El Segundo, CA, supports our nationwide Home team.
- Support upper management with day to day operation activities.
- Handle monthly and yearly reporting / data analysis.
- Perform daily administrative reconciliation and customer duties.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum of one year working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills, and strong people/social skills.
- Poised/professional, assertive, excellent written/oral communication skills, positive attitude, and team-oriented.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.