Social Media Specialist
San Diego based, iMatrix is currently seeking an SEO Social Media Specialist who will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships and make them her or his own. The SEO Social Media Specialist position reports to the Manager, Professional Services through the Professional Services Search Engine Optimization team. In this position you will be responsible for all tasks related to maintaining the social media presence of our clients. We are looking for someone who is smart, innovative, web savvy, hard working and has strong experience in Social Media and internet marketing.
- Deliver a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- Perform Social Media training, on the phone and via webinar, for clients.
- Research, understand, and stay up-to-date on best practices for Social Media techniques
- Clearly communicate Social Media best practices and how to apply them to our clients’ sites
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues
- Write occasional social media posts for publication on clients’ social media pages
- Have working knowledge of HTML
- Communicate with clients via ticketing system, phone, or other electronic medium.
- You will be a rabid client advocate.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Eliminate the complexity of successful social media marketing with our one-stop, turnkey solution and allow our clients to focus on running their business.
- Ensure continual product relevance by routing client needs and requests and knowledge of the client environment to team management.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- BA in Marketing or Business, preferred.
- 1- 2 Years in Social Media.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, medical, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Solid understanding of Social Media practices and implementation in Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Able to work independently and efficiently in order to meet organization goals.
- Able to deliver high quality work to clients, meeting all deadlines.
- Self–motivated, detail oriented team player who can work professionally within a diverse team.
- Able to promptly and professionally respond to Social Media related email and phone calls.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with WYSIWYG editors.
- Photoshop and HTML experience.
- Understanding of basic best SEO practices
- Understanding of DNS and domain management is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for almost 15 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and flip flops. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.