Global Recruiting Intern
Internet Brands and WebMD are currently looking for a Global Recruiting Intern to join our Los Angeles based headquarters.
- Day to day coordination of capacity fulfillment with Group Leader(s), recruiting teams, vendors, partners, and others
- Correspond with vendors to communicate job specifications, schedule interviews, and hire and terminate contractors
- Monitor hiring progress and ensure a steady flow of candidates
- Collect candidate feedback summaries from interviewers
- Provide sourcing for freelancers using Upwork and other tools
- Maintain global resource rosters and databases concerning contractors, interviews, invoices, agreements, etc.
- Reconcile and process invoices
- Ability to balance multiple projects at the same time with agility and flexibility
- Professional demeanor; ability to work with all levels of management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.