Ad Ops Coordinator
Job ID 2023-5494
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking an Advertising Operations Coordinator for its Ad Operations team.
The coordinator will learn the ad trafficking process while providing cross-departmental support to the teams. Ideal candidates are recent college graduates interested in a career in the online advertising industry. Hours are full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Traffic ads through using Google Ad Manager and Native Ad Servers, across 200 owned and operated sites .
- QA advertiser creatives to guarantee full functionality and diagnose any technical issues.
- Work with sales teams and account planners on campaign planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns to ensure that campaigns reach deliver in full while maximzing performance.
- Create and analyze detailed campaign reports to help sales teams measure and understand campaign performance.
- Implement and perform QA on new ad units added to sites. Work with sales team to make sure new ad units provide value to advertisers.
- Forecast inventory availability to guarantee future campaigns will deliver fully.
- Assist advertisers to resolve technical problems and answer questions on materials to be delivered.
- College graduate.
- Basic HTML experience required.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity in online advertising.
- College coursework should include statistical/analytical background to be able to spot data aberrations and trends.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in person, by phone and by email.
- Motivated self-starter and team player.
At Internet Brands, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the rate for this role to start at $18.00/hourly and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal-opportunity employers.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra