Technical Support Analyst
Scranton, PA based, Net Driven, an affiliate of Internet Brands, is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our team.
Net Driven® is North America’s leading provider of results-oriented digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Our mission is to create and support the best customer experience in the most efficient way possible. It’s not only our mission to drive sales results to independent businesses using the Internet, it’s the reason we were founded.
Started in 2007 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, Net Driven® is one of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies. Growing at a rate of 100% per year, we are always looking for new, fresh and experienced talent to join our team!
- Manage transfer, setup, and renewal of client domains.
- Assist client in updating DNS records for client managed domains.
- Installation of SSL certificates for ecommerce web sites.
- Setup and support of client e-mail accounts.
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts for various third party software applications.
- Setup and maintenance of employee PCs, laptops, and other hardware.
- Responsible for purchase and acquisition of IT hardware.
- Performs windows administration tasks.
- Manages help desk queue as tickets come in and are completed.
- Responsible for first contact of 3rd party vendors for network and phone issues.
- Improve hardware and network performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Ensures availability of internal network and internet.
- Assist in adhoc IT/Facilities projects.
- Create and maintain technical documentation in regards to the role.
- First level support for production web application defects.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in IT related field.
- 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Above average customer service skills.
- Keen attention to detail and organization skills.
- Help Desk Experience.
- Networking Knowledge.
- Windows/System administration experience.
- Proficiency with setup and maintenance of PCs and laptops.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.