Tier II Business Support Agent
We currently have an opening for a Tier 2 Business Support Agent on our VIP Account Management Team located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. This qualified individual will assist, support, and maintain dealer digital lead programs and products on behalf of our OEM client. The ideal candidate will oversee and broaden our OEM client and dealer relationships, manage complex technical processes with OEM service providers, and directly interact with Internet Brands’ internal and external team members.
- Provide comprehensive and outstanding business support for our OEM client, their respective dealers, and OEM certified service providers.
- Account Management for a large group of dealer-clients including: rapid resolution for reported dealer inquiries and issues, processing account changes, technical troubleshooting, answering inbound correspondence as well as executing outbound call campaigns.
- Partner with internal and external IB personnel to develop and maintain positive business relationships and ultimately provide best-in-class business support for our OEM client, their dealers, and the OEM certified service providers.
- Recognize, communicate, advise, and maximize the value of OEM digital products and services to our dealer partners on behalf of the OEM client.
- Partnering with internal departments including Accounting, Collections, Technology, Marketing, and Business Strategy to diagnose, escalate, and resolve reported dealer issues.
- Provide and support transparent executive-level summaries including accurate and comprehensive reporting around client initiatives.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Previous account management, automotive background, and / or business support experience preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, adaptive to shifting priorities, and completes on-time, high yield work product.
- Effective communication skills executed across the IB organization and with our OEM client.
- Diagnose, prioritize, escalate, and resolve complex technical issues with urgency.
- Focus on providing a best-in-class client and dealer experience.
- Sound business judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Salesforce and Five9 Call Center Software experience a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Business Support Agent, Account Management, Customer Support, Client Support, Auto, Jobs, Online, Web