Online Marketing Designer
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently looking for a creative-minded and self-starting, Online Marketing Designer. This position will assist the Online Marketing Department in achieving double-digit growth, in several key verticals, by providing ad creative support and conversion rate optimization CRO via thoughtful A/B testing.
Reporting to the Director of Online Marking, the main functions for the Online Marketing Designer include:
- Creating ads for customer acquisition campaigns across search engine marketing (SEM), display, and social campaigns.
- Setting up and managing creative A/B tests to optimize campaigns.
- Managing and tracking ads across multiple campaigns and platforms.
- Assisting with CRO projects - including web page and lead path design and testing.
- Documenting basic campaign and CRO learning to leverage in other marketing and CRO initiatives.
- Highly detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, a creative mind-set, and superior initiative.
- Strong creative design skills.
- Experience with CRO.
- Experience with graphics editors (e.g. Photoshop, GIMP, etc.).
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, charts, and basic functions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with online advertising platforms such as: Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook is a big plus!
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.