Internet Brands is looking for a proven, innovative leader to drive the business operations of a fast growing SaaS business. The role is based in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo, near LAX).
We are looking for a General Manager who has passion, energy, intellect and drive. This leader will bring fresh ideas and a track record of growing businesses.
- Provide leadership across the business unit.
- Manage a team responsible for day-to-day operations (sales, fulfillment, customer service, account management, marketing, and business development).
- Own and manage full P&L
- Build expert-level understanding of the dental vertical, and grow our leadership position.
- Develop and manage operational budgets, and perform cost and productivity analysis. Establish metrics for business to drive decisions.
- Understand and develop strategies and activities to grow client base in a profitable manner by expanding the sale of new units and identifying ways to improve client retention.
- Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues and opportunities across all functional teams.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated leadership experience growing revenue ($20M +) and profit for online/software/SaaS B2B business.
- Experience leading teams of 50+
- Substantial experience owning and managing a full P&L
- Strong business sense – an excellent understanding of costs and benefits and an ability to use that understanding to prioritize activities.
- Analytical – demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data.
- Organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, tracks those parts, and manage activities to completion.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Team Player – able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a casual work environment.