Sr. Financial Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with a strong background in financial analysis to join our corporate finance team.
- Work with operation managers within the organization to develop a comprehensive evaluation of financial results, focusing on key metrics.
- Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives.
- Develop financial and operational presentations for our executive team and investors.
- Develop acquisition-related metrics, assist in post-acquisition integration, and execute financial modeling.
- Spearhead special projects: perform analyses to drive revenue opportunities, cost rationalization analyses, streamline operations.
- Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis.
- Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar.
- Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all individuals across all functions and levels in order to present findings and drive positive change throughout the company.
- Ability to clearly define problems, identify solutions, and independently partner with operations to execute performance-improvement initiatives.
- Experience working with SaaS, online media, or vertical software a plus.
- SQ, BI experience a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.