Customer Support Agent
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is looking for a Client Services Representative to join our fast-paced digital marketing company. The CS Representative is responsible for providing operational support to our internal teams and maintaining client satisfaction among our law firm clients.
The Customer Support Representative position provides high-quality telephonic / non-telephonic support and problem resolution to customers each day, in a manner that meets or exceeds defined department objectives to protect and increase Martindale LLC revenues. Additionally, this position initiates the escalation process for unresolved customer problems. CS Representatives performing at this level will be required to utilize skills from training, education, or experience to fulfill their daily responsibilities.
Representatives with advanced education, experience, or certifications will be expected to share their skills and knowledge into the department to continually improve the overall knowledge of the staff. In addition, this position will work in a team environment to maximize individual and team performance.
- Work includes assisting customers telephonically or non-telephonically with service and support issues.
- Diagnose and resolve problems utilizing department tools, resources, business judgment, and expertise, resulting in increased customer confidence with Martindale-Hubbell products.
- Individuals are expected to perform as positive role models by demonstrating continuous performance improvement, solid business skills, and support of department and company objectives.
- Ensure productivity and quality levels are met in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide proactive support to segmented customer groups.
- Research and troubleshoot Website design issues and questions ranging from simple to complex in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with expert advice that will assist them in achieving the highest possible visibility on the web. This may range from online collaboration to search engine optimization tips.
- Possess troubleshooting skills for website access, web applications, web browsers, e-mail problems, and internet problems.
- Participate in the identification and prioritization of training and provide informal coaching to members of their team.
- Project participation and idea generation that ensures continuous improvement of department tools and resources.
- Must be able to support and resolve confidential Ratings inquiries.
- Associate degree or higher preferred.
- Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position is preferred.
- Customer service orientation.
- Basic PC knowledge, working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet, and mainstream web browsers.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is a plus.
- Martindale-Hubbell products experience is a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.