Call Center Learning Content Designer (Contract)
Minnesota-based Premier Disability Services is seeking a Learning Content Designer (Temp/Contractor) to oversee the creative production of internal training and communications materials. You will work directly with our Chief Operating Officer and leadership of various departments to develop learning resources.
- Designs new training materials
- Collaborates to enhance, edit and update content for training new hires
- Gathers and organizes the most useful training content into one easily accessed location (LMS).
- Designs and implements integration of content from LMS across other organizational platforms (Intranet).
- Organizes learning to content by tagging, ordering, commenting, adding supporting information, linking, and rating.
- Builds relationships with department leaders (subject matter experts) to identify and fill L&D needs from existing materials.
- Establishes and communicates standards and guidelines for presentation and organization for learning content to remain relevant and up to date.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to design and implement effective training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Proficient with web technologies needed for effective design.
- Strong communication skills; external and internal collaboration.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in related area required.
- At least two years of experience in related field(Training, Design, L&D, etc) highly desired.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.