Associate Project Manager
Internet Brands is a vertically focused company focusing on four core verticals in which we are the proven leaders: Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home/Travel. Our fully integrated digital approach combines solutions for both businesses and consumers. Our portfolio represents brands you know including CarsDirect, WebMD, Medscape, NOLO, Premiere, and more.
The Creative Services team at Internet Brands is looking for an Associate Digital Project Manager (DPM) who is passionate about the digital experience and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The DPM is responsible for managing the entire project life cycle. In addition, they will help facilitate team operations including resource capacity management, reporting and budget management. The Digital PM has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the marketing landscape with a strong emphasis on the paid media, email and web development verticals.
About The Job
You will be responsible for program oversight and managing the entire project life cycle from intake to hand-off. You drive initiatives that cross the disciplines and work of the organization to cultivate and invigorate a world-class design culture.
You will have a holistic view of the end-to-end design process by acting as the connective tissue between the creative team and external partners. You will facilitate projects by managing the project schedule, project kick-offs, tracking, and reviews. Ensure the team solves problems through Design Sprints, designing, concepting, and validating through quality assurance best practices. Advocate for the digital experience by identifying all sources available of customer data and making connections. Manage and oversee the gathering of all assets in appropriate repositories. Present work is reviewed and approved by leadership and respective stakeholder teams. Act as POC for escalations and resolve blockers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 3+ years of program, product, or project manager/owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful creative project throughout its lifecycle
- Experience within medical or legal industry preferred
- Solid understanding of Customer Experience, User Experience, and Design Thinking practices
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact creative initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and Project Management Software
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, organizational and multitasking skills
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.