Marketing Operations Manager
Our marketing team is looking for you! Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager will work closely with the marketing team, sales leadership, and sales operations to oversee the management of and use of the Marketing Automation platforms. These include Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot. This individual will own and develop consumer journeys and operational programs for Marketing. You should understand the use of customer lists and database marketing for automating campaigns, optimization, and to design effective engagement journeys to acquire and support existing customers.
- Implement sequenced email and nurture journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes coordinating with the marketing team to understand requirements, set up campaigns, create data extension lists, build triggers, and implement lead scoring.
- Implement sequenced email and nurture journeys in Pardot. This includes coordinating with the marketing team to understand requirements, set up campaigns, create dynamic lists, build triggers, and implement lead scoring.
- Collaborate with sales operations to support the integration of marketing platforms with sales platforms such as Salesforce and Outreach. Establish proper synching of data between systems.
- Manage automation workflows and act as a liaison with development teams to troubleshoot issues with dataflow and triggers.
- Strategize and build lead nurture campaigns, scoring, and cadence with marketing managers to effectively move prospects through a demand funnel and through customer onboarding.
- Build attribution model to determine marketing campaign effectiveness on sales performance and the demand funnel.
- Build landing pages and intake forms for campaigns using 3rd party tools such as Pardot, Instapage, etc. Create segmented approaches using dynamic content and deploy testing for optimizing conversions.
- Maintain database health, ensuring data cleanliness and completeness by leveraging tools in marketing platforms, and 3rd party tools. Support email managers in resolving deliverability issues.
- Create or help validate SQL queries used to pull data for reports or into emailing automation programs.
- Create Salesforce and Pardot reports on marketing and sales effectiveness of campaigns and programs. Analyze performance and make recommendations for improvements, testing, and optimization.
- Occasionally travel to other offices in the U.S.
- Experience administering, managing, and using marketing automation platforms such as Pardot and ExactTarget.
- Experience with the use of Salesforce, its reporting, and integration with marketing automation platforms or other marketing technologies.
- Experience managing other third-party marketing programs and web-based applications such as Zapier, Instapage, MoveableInk, etc. a plus.
- Experience in building requirements for database queries, list pulls, and data hygiene efforts. Preferred experience in conducting SQL queries for marketing use of data.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- 3-5 years of commensurate work experience.
- Excellent analytical and oral skills.
- Problem-solver with the ability to anticipate and forward plan.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working with Sales teams and leadership, a plus.
- Experience with Python, and Tableau a plus.
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo®, and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com℠, Nolo.com, and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) match
- Casual environment, jeans every day.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.