Internet Brands is currently looking for a Recruiting Intern to join our team. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, resourceful, and ambitious individual who wants to join a stellar team. You must be motivated, optimistic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and eager to learn and grow. This is a great opportunity to kickstart a career in recruiting!
What You'll Do:
- Support the national talent acquisition needs of several brands that we own and operate in the health, legal, automotive, home and travel verticals including WebMD, CarsDirect, Martindale-Avvo, and Fodor's Travel.
- Proactively source both active and passive candidates by leveraing referrals, leads, technology, external recruiting partners, and events.
- Utilize sites such as LinkedIn and Indeed to post jobs and search for resumes.
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates for high-volume and executive-level requisitions.
- Collaborate with department managers and lead recruiters to identify hiring criteria.
- Kickstart a career in recruiting at an online media and tech company!
What you offer:
- Energy, hustle, accountability, and a positive attitude.
- Great communication skills.
- Aptitude and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Instinct for collaboration, partnership, and building relationships.
- Focused desire to simply get stuff done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Combination of the innovation of a start-up with the stability and profitability of an established corporation.
- Extensive training program regarding the entire recruiting process and best practices.
- The opportunity to start a career in talent acquisition/HR starting with sourcing and expand your responsibilities as you grow to include interviewing and negotiating offers.
- Exposure to the online media and technology industry.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.