San Francisco based, Demandforce, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Account Executive looking for a BIG opportunity.
A little bit about our ideal candidate (you!):
You're a quick study, great on the phone, and don't mind traveling every now and then. You’re a bright, energetic sales professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills who is ready to join a dynamic team of aggressive sales executives. You're ready to compete and contribute right away to the team's success. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing and updating in order to be on the bleeding edge of technology. Most importantly, you aren't afraid of going in for a strong close, you can't take "NO" for an answer, and are interested in the potential to make a lot of money and move up within our company quickly.
- Pursue all qualified prospects via cold calling.
- Schedule and perform web demonstrations.
- Close prospects over the phone.
- Travel to your territory & to industry conventions to close accounts.
- Build out a territory of your own and run it independently.
- Possess a strong willingness to do whatever it takes to stand out among the best.
- 2-5 years of relevant sales experience: Software, IT, Tech Services, Recruiting, Financial, Leasing Sales, Automotive, Health and Beauty, Medical, or Dental.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Have demonstrated heavy call volume (50 outbound a day).
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage multiple prospects.
- Prior experience in performing web demos.
- Must have prior success in a carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota.
- Wonderful company, fabulous team!
- Hands on training!
- When you produce results you are rewarded!
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a stable company and grow!
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Sales, Inside Sales, Lead Development Representative, Internet, San Francisco, Bay Area, Web Sales, Online Sales, Marketing, Online Marketing