Senior Director, Business Analytics
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is looking for a Senior Director of Business Analytics with a track record helping consumer-focused companies grow.
You are an organized self-starter with a keen business sense who loves digging into data to understand trends and performance. You have a passion for translating data into insights to find opportunities for growth and can effectively communicate them internally.
You are a creative thinker who can recommend, plan, and execute an analytical approach that results in actionable business improvements. You’re also a great teammate who likes a rapidly changing environment and wants to join a company that offers a ton of opportunity to build your skills.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and mentor around marketing, business and data analysis and related best practices to business partners.
- Provide insights to the digital marketing team on ROI and web behavior.
- Provide insights into web traffic trends and segmentation value.
- Collaborate with agile engineering teams to design flexible solutions to support analytic needs.
- Produce recommendations and insights for key partners that will help shape business decisions.
- Apply a broad range of analytical approaches, from back-of-envelope approximations, to what-if scenarios, to deep dives, uncovering patterns in order to identify trends and new opportunities.
- Deliver presentations to senior leadership, including C-level executives, to explain and illustrate complex analytical findings.
- 6+ years’ experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Experience with digital marketing analytics
- Experience in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Excel, Tableau).
- Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analyses and business needs in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to diverse audiences.
- Strong Communication skills, able to simplify complex topics for a variety of audiences and present in person as well as virtually.
- Experience with web analytics.
- Experience with data modeling and KPI definition.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.