Sales Readiness Trainer
Avvo is looking for a Sales Readiness leader to own and execute programs that drive productivity and efficiency of our B2B inside sales force. Avvo is on a mission to make legal easier for millions of consumers and thousands of attorneys across the country ready to serve them.
As the Sales Readiness Trainer you will own the definition and delivery of our entire B2B sales training program - from efficiently onboarding new hires to helping established sales rock stars continuously level up their performance. You will also partner with leaders across the company - including marketing, product, data, sales and HR - to continuously improve our sales readiness discipline across the company. This role will require an obsession for identifying and closing process gaps and a focus on scalable processes and solutions that not only drive results today but support a long term focus on optimizing our sales teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager Sales Enablement and Operations to deliver training to sales new hires during the onboarding process in support of sales readiness.
- Coordinate development and deployment of ongoing sales training materials and education sessions to support sales initiatives as defined by sales management.
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Management to ensure readiness and training for the launch of new products and general product releases, including positioning and messaging training for the entire Sales organization.
- Work closely with management to interpret business data and use the information to create and deliver appropriate training.
- Monitor and measure training effectiveness to ensure current programs are best responding to the needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of related experience in B2B sales.
- Proven track record for development and delivery of training programs.
- Ability to create and maintain a respectful, controlled, and open learning environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite as well as common web browser applications.
- Demonstrated ability in Salesforce CRM a plus.
- 2+ years digital marketing domain experience a plus.
- Formal solution sales training a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Avvo, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands and Avvo to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At Avvo, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.