Email Marketing Specialist
Our marketing team is looking for you! Reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Acquisition, the Email Marketing Specialist will work with our Email Marketing Manager to oversee the management of our Marketing Automation platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This individual will co-develop consumer journeys and operational programs for Marketing. You should understand the use of customer lists and database marketing for automating campaigns, optimization, and design effective engagement journeys to acquire and support customers.
- Implement sequenced email and nurture journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes coordinating with the marketing team to understand requirements, set up campaigns, create data extension lists, build triggers, and implement lead scoring.
- Manage automation workflows and act as a liaison with development teams to troubleshoot issues with dataflow and triggers.
- Build lead nurture campaigns, scoring, and cadence with marketing managers to effectively move prospects through a demand funnel and through customer onboarding.
- Build landing pages and intake forms for campaigns using 3rd party tools such as Pardot, Instapage, etc. Create segmented approaches using dynamic content and deploy testing for optimizing conversions.
- Maintain database health, ensuring data and email list cleanliness and completeness by leveraging tools in marketing platforms, and 3rd party tools. Support email managers in resolving deliverability issues.
- Create Salesforce Marketing Cloud reports on marketing and sales effectiveness of campaigns and programs. Analyze performance and make recommendations for improvements, testing, and optimization.
- Segment audiences based on relevant factors
- Experience administering, managing, and using marketing automation platforms, preferably in Exact Target
- Hands-on experience building and deploying email campaigns with complex segmentation and personalization logic.
- Experience managing other third-party marketing programs and web-based applications such as Zapier, Instapage, Moveable Ink, etc. a plus.
- Experience in building requirements for database queries, list pulls, and data hygiene efforts. Preferable experience in conducting SQL queries for marketing use.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- 3-5 years of commensurate work experience.
- Excellent analytical and oral skills.
- Problem-solver with the ability to anticipate and forward plan.
- Strong project management skills.Track record of optimizing campaign performance through A/B and multivariate testing.
- Strong Knowledge of HTML. Experience building emails including responsive design.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.