Part-Time Receptionist (Afternoons)
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to complete reception duties and various day-to-day administrative tasks at our front desk in the mornings. This is a great entry-level position for someone interested in growing with an expanding Internet company!
- Serve as the face of the company to all visitors, employees, candidates, etc.
- Greet candidates and administer application and other paperwork.
- Answer phones.
- Sort incoming mail.
- Log incoming packages & notify recipients of arrival.
- Distribute & log parking validation.
- Data entry of incoming paper & email resumes.
- Back-up phones for Executive Assistant.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
We are looking to fill the following shift, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
The right candidate will be smart, energetic, confident, and possess the following qualities:
- Excellent people skills.
- Good presence.
- Understanding of computers, Internet, e-mail, etc.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.