Customer Service Representative
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Representative for OldRide.com and Racing Junk. This position will be responsible for handling customer service needs (both for individuals and dealerships).
- Make outbound calls to help drive membership retention and complete potential membership upgrades.
- Answer customer service inquiries from individuals and businesses.
- Grasp site functionalities and features, both front-end and back-end.
- Collect and document customer survey information and dealership experience feedback.
- Record data and create basic reporting in Microsoft Excel.
- Input customer requests into software in a professional and coherent summary.
- Answer customer questions concerning buying and selling via vehicle classifieds.
- Document and report user issues to appropriate cross-functional teams such as business, sales, tech.
- Perform quality assurance on internal documents.
- Log activities and customer transaction(s) into proprietary CRM.
- Troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies.
- Servicing dealer needs including regular outreach and account maintenance.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service or call center experience.
- History of punctuality and proven attendance record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and make appropriate decisions quickly.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Superior phone etiquette skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Ability to follow a set process including use of a standardized script.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management including executive level.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.