Ngage Live Chat is currently on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and resourceful Account Manager to join our team!
What You’ll Do
- Manage 100+ accounts directly to gain firsthand experience as to what our clients want and need.
- Organize/Systematize regular client outreach.
- Thoroughly explain all features and details of our products.
- Proactively build healthy rapport with clients with regular check-ins and updates.
- Maintain a highly responsive and attentive relationship with clients by accommodating and addressing their questions, comments, concerns and requests.
- Qualify customers experience/success with our product and successfully salvage accounts that are at risk of churn,
- Collaborate with team of experienced account reps to develop key strategies in account retention.
- Implement programs to increase the adoption of Ngage features, which ultimately improve retention.
- Help to build a strong culture of achievement and success.
- 1+ years' account management experience in a marketing or technology company.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, with great follow-through and resourcefulness along with attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Comfortable to successfully have "tough" conversations with clients and a preferred track record of successful client retention.
Ngage Live Chat is a part of Martindale-Avvo, a family of market-leading brands designed to grow professional practices. Our network of legal marketing resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, provides access to more than 25 million consumers monthly—400,000 of whom request to speak with an attorney.
- Hands-on, continuous training.
- PTO + 8 paid holidays.
- Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life.
- 401(k) Match.
- Fun, flexible working environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.