Search Marketing Team Lead
Downers Grove based, Officite, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking a Search Marketing Team Lead who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing online media company.
The Search Marketing Team Lead ensures smooth day-to-day operation of the Dental SEO Teams. Additional responsibilities include participating in administrative projects (as needed) and identifying areas of opportunity for process improvement. The Team Lead must also practice complete professionalism when responding to customer in person, on the phone or over email.
- Ensure requests from client base and fellow employees are responded to promptly and professionally.
- Monitor all daily/weekly/monthly output of Dental Search Teams and report to Director as needed.
- Serve as team expert for search engine optimization, Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click and Google Analytics, as well as account management and troubleshooting.
- Stay abreast and use market research, web analytics and search engine technology data to work with team members to evaluate, adjust, and redirect search team efforts and campaigns as necessary. Also seeks new opportunities to provide additional SEO services within existing client accounts.
- Direct and manage resources in the delivery of all client programs and services and work closely with the team to ensure that all client deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded. This includes ensuring internal processes are followed by all team members by actively monitoring campaigns and enhancing as needed.
- Analyze, recommend and implement upon approval improvements to programs to meet client online search marketing objectives.
- Responsible for making sure that program milestones are achieved within set timeframes.
- Ensure the Search team follows established procedures for products sold.
- Provide management team members with weekly department status reporting and additional reporting as needed.
- Train new team members as needed. This includes informing new team members of rules and requirements of their job and ensuring they are taught how to perform job functions according to company standards.
- Serve as initial point of escalation for customers assigned to the Dental Teams if issues arise.
- Provide additional coaching and training to employees as needed.
- Support the Director in the development and implementation of systems to ensure the most effective use of new technology and opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified
- Some HTML/CSS experience
- Previous supervisory experience
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.