Quality Assurance Specialist
Our call center is in search of a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our in-office team in Minneapolis, MN.
The QA Specialist will work with our call center managers to build out the QA program for our disability benefits applications center to ensure we maximize our client’s success in receiving benefits and that we comply with all federal/state/local laws and Company policies.
- Identify and resolve quality assurance issues by reviewing applications for clients to receive social security disability benefits.
- Provide productive and constructive written feedback to Team Leads regarding documentation submission
- Track and report application submissions, audit and share findings weekly with operations management team.
- Analyze reports to identify areas needing improvement.
- Escalate high risk issues immediately to the General Manager.
- Ensure completeness/accuracy of applications/packets.
- Suggest improvements to existing systems and processes to drive quality and efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
- Recommend training content additions/updates to improve application staff training outcomes.
- Collaborate with training team to develop evaluation programs and drive productivity
- Drives improvements in key metrics (Lead conversion, Packet return, Form Submission Filings)
- 2 years' experience in a telephonic or other direct customer contact position is required
- Knowledge and experience with call center metrics and reporting.
- Customer service orientation; energetic and outgoing personality.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Multitasking skills and detail-oriented focus required for a fast-paced environment.
- PC knowledge: Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Internet and mainstream web browsers;
- CRM Software experience is a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge/expertise with software (Word and Excel).
- Have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong Problem-solving capabilities to troubleshoot and improve quality outcomes.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At Internet Brands, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.