Email Marketing Manager
Martindale-Avvo, a division of Internet Brands, is looking for an experienced results-driven email marketer to help grow our business. This job is for you if you understand how to create and tell compelling stories to engage consumers through digital media. You are a motivated self-starter that is eager to learn and grow in a collaborative, cross-functional environment. This job is for you if you are passionate about asking questions, taking informed risks, and have experience using online market strategies to help find what works.
What you will do in this role:
- Effectively engage consumers who visit Martindale-Avvo’s network of consumer sites (including Nolo.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, and more) through informative and creative email campaigns and by writing convincing copy and calls-to-action to convert the consumers into leads for attorneys.
- Build and manage all of the components to track the success of each email, including forms, landing pages, and UTM code.
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) of lists, emails, email imaging, and other marketing assets to ensure they are accurate.
- Experiment and run A/B tests to optimize campaign performance.
- Proactively track, monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign performance. Continuously track and communicate performance and learnings. Ensure that email marketing works in coherence with other marketing channels
- Cultivate relationships with subscribers through highly personalized email campaigns
- 3+ years of related experience in marketing, preferably in an email marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Experience working with email marketing automation platforms such as ExactTarget, Pardot, HubSpot preferred
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platform is nice to have
- Experience using design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite or Canva is nice to have
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to quickly troubleshoot and analyze work
- Experience in high paced, high volume multitasking role and environments
- Passionate, inquisitive, and self-motivated individual yet enjoys collaborating and working together with all levels
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo®, and Nolo®. We provide comprehensive legal marketing solutions including real-time lead generation, online legal profiles, live chat, and website services. Our network of resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com℠, Nolo.com, and other top-ranking destinations, attracts over 25 million consumers per month — making us the largest legal network online.
- Competitive benefits package: medical, dental, vision and life.
- Paid Time Off + 8 company-paid holidays
- 401(k) match
- Casual environment, jeans every day.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.