Senior SFDC CPQ Developer
Martindale-Avvo is looking for a Senior Salesforce SQC Developer with five+ years of related experience.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Design, Develop, unit test and document high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Assist technical leads in performing hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Support multiple Salesforce CPQ & Billing projects by providing design solutions which consider out of the box capabilities but may also require customization.
- Assess business process needs and identify functional capability needed.
- Provide guidance on best practices and domain expertise.
- Identify and articulate gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in Salesforce CPQ and Billing; act as a technical adviser for out of the box Salesforce.com CPQ features and functions.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution reviews where required.
- Mentor the development and administrative staff on both Salesforce and SDLC best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience including Sales cloud, Service cloud, CPQ, APEX and/or VisualForce.
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Developer.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the end-to-end lifecycle development of integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated Integration skills: REST, SOAP, OAuth, POSTMAN, SF Bulk API.
- Direct experience with deployment best practices (using change set management), design reviews related to Integration changes as well as enhancements to existing code.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with cross- functional teams on Development tasks related to Integration and perform unit testing.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are equal opportunity employers.