Interaction Design Intern
Internet Brands is looking for an Interaction Design Intern who can combine a passion for creating innovative products with a user-centered design, the business acumen to identify and drive product goals and the technical capacity to interface with engineers. As an Interaction Design Intern, you will collaborate with a team of passionate designers to create smart, customer-focused web and desktop applications.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications.
- Create web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or ecommerce websites.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases and requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback.
- Working towards or completed BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, or Design (or related field), or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Competence with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience using prototyping tools (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, invisionapp).
- Interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.