Internet Brands is looking for a Digital Sales Rep for its auto classifieds division. This business is comprised of six specialty auto classifieds websites serving the racing and motorsports, classic car and hot rod segments. Key sites in the portfolio include RacingJunk.com and HotRodHotline.com. The position is based in North Adams, Massachusetts. If you are a person who has a track record of success in sales or believes they can be successful partnering with automotive professionals, then this position may be ideal for you.
In this base + commission sales position, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and cold calling potential advertisers and dealers through websites, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creating relationships with automotive aftermarket agency representatives, small retailers, dealers and large manufacturers.
- Working with account management, ad trafficking, and finance to improve and implement ad campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on ad delivery and click performance.
- Some overnight travel may be required for account visits and to attend trade shows (e.g., SEMA).
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sales experience preferred.
- Digital advertising (CPM-based) sales experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Automotive aftermarket knowledge is a plus.
- Record of strong initiative and follow-up.
- Goal driven - self starter.
- Proven closer.
- Online CRM experience helpful - Salesforce.com preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.