Interaction Design Intern - Mobile
Internet Brands is seeking an Interaction Design Intern to create smart, customer-focused web and desktop applications while meeting business teams’ needs and collaborating with a team of passionate designers.
The Interaction Design Intern will have the unique opportunity to lead the hands-on design and delivery for one of Internet Brand’s verticals which attract millions of users each month throughout the IB family of over 300 websites.
- Design the usability, interaction flows, and UI architecture of new and existing applications.
- Create web designs/landing pages for lead generation and/or ecommerce websites.
- Drive business conversion through rapid UI/UX enhancements and A/B testing
- Develop scenarios, use cases and requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback.
- Some experience (internships OK) as a user experience designer, interaction designer, UX focused product manager or similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in design, Fine Arts, human-computer interaction (HCI), Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge in developing conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, product use cases and prototypes for consumer facing desktop applications.
- Competence with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understand browser strengths and limitations.
- Experienced using prototyping tools (eg. Axure, Balsamiq, invisionapp).
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.