Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently looking for an Account Manager in our growing Automotive Vertical. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing post-sale activities for our automotive dealer partners. An ideal Account Manager will partner with our dealers and sales teams to ensure their long-term success with our portfolio of automotive lead products and services.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Account Management for an assigned geographic region of dealer-clients including, but not limited to: new dealer onboarding, troubleshooting and resolving issues, executing account changes, and answering inbound correspondence as well as completing 40-50 outbound calls daily.
- Work extensively with the inside and outside sales teams to build, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with our new and established dealer-clients.
- Identify sales opportunities and communicate the value of IB Automotive products and value-add services to our dealer-clients.
- Partner with internal departments including Accounting, Collections, Marketing, and Business Strategy to respond and resolve escalated dealer-client issues.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Possess strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Provide a positive, solution-based buying experience for our dealer partners.
- Ability to discuss, educate, and upsell dealer representatives on the advantages of our dealer lead programs and services.
- 1-2 years of customer service or similar experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to recognize an issue, fully engage with a solution, and resolve transactions in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess outstanding phone skills and ability to handle escalated inbound and outbound calls.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.