Associate Market Analyst
Martindale-Avvo comprises some of the leading players in the online legal space, including brands that have been trusted for generations: Martindale-Hubbell®, Avvo®
We are currently seeking a web-savvy Associate Market Analyst for analyzing competitive products, assessing new revenue opportunities, identifying potential strategic partnerships and supporting other strategic initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a recent grad looking to gain valuable experience by joining a strong team and working directly with executive management on strategic growth opportunities.
- Conduct internet market research on business trends and competitor products
- Create business intelligence reports on competitors and marketplace
- Perform first party research to qualify customer pain points, potential revenue opportunities, and strategic partners
- Perform opportunity and financial analysis for growth opportunities
- Work directly with the senior executives to support the overall strategy
- Support our corporate development team on strategic initiatives and communicating with third parties
- BS in Economics or Business from top tier school is a MUST (please no MBAs)
- Internship with management consulting firm is preferred
- Self-starter with business acumen and analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.