Human Resources Generalist / Office Manager
iMatrix, a division of Internet Brands, is currently seeking an HR Generalist / Office Manager. The ideal candidate is a sharp, motivated self-starter who takes initiative, works independently to get things done while also working collaboratively with business leaders to proactively manage elements of the EE lifecycle, and approaches work with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with the central HR team based in Los Angeles. You will need to be a very strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong employee communications and team building experience. You will be key to creating conditions for a professional and engaging EE experience.
- Recruiting expertise. We need a team member with an eye for talent who will understand our culture, collaborate with the recruiters to assure requisitions are filled, and recruit for the team him/herself as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and a solid working knowledge of Google Docs/MS Office tool usage.
- Passion, problem solving, teamwork and a smile.
- Work with central HR regarding policy, process and other HR objectives.
- Build and support performance management efforts for meeting business objectives.
- Welcome in our new recruits, on-board new hires, and bid farewell by exit interviewing and processing departures.
- Work with hiring managers and IB recruiting staff to recruit for open positions and facilitate the selection of top-notch candidates.
- Manage ad hoc reporting processes required to report out on other key HR metrics.
- Other general HR duties as needed.
What you can expect:
- A great learning experience and an opportunity to spread your wings. You will be reporting directly to the General Manager of iMatrix as well as an Internet Brands Human Resources leader.
- A fun, friendly work environment where hard work and innovation is rewarded.
- Exposure to fast-paced, growing industry.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.