Data Analyst, Predictive Analytics
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for developing predictive models that provide our business units with reliable insights and visualization.
In this role, you will:
- Iteratively and quickly develop predictive models.
- A/B test models in production to evaluate performance.
- Understand subject matter KPIs, trends and cohorts in order to improve upon existing methodologies.
- Collaborate with software engineers and business owners to define product requirements and model parameters.
- Work with engineering teams to automate and scale predictive model solutions.
- Develop and maintain a testing framework for monitoring short and long term results of predictive models.
- Deliver presentations to senior leadership to explain and illustrate complex analytical findings.
- 4+ years’ experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems.
- Experience prototyping models in excel.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- High level of comfort with large relational data sets, database mining and manipulation.
- Experience in tools used for data analysis and reporting (SQL, Python, Excel, Tableau).
- Clear written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.