Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands and its Auto Enthusiast Network division is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to manage marketing efforts and ongoing membership programs in support of our social media websites.
- Handle premium membership marketing programs for the auto community social network, supporting over 15 membership programs.
- Help implement new premium membership programs across our sites, including pricing, features, marketing, and promotion.
- Provide Community Management support in responding to user related questions
- Help maintain social media accounts for 100+ sites on Facebook and Twitter.
- Various other projects and coordination.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Good energy, work ethic, and patience.
- Experience working with data, content, or market research.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill set, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Comprehensive understanding of computers.
- Understanding of online forums, online social media sites, and communities.
- Positive attitude.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.