Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, is looking for an HR Coordinator who is diligent, conscientious and excited and ready to join our team.
This role will require the individual to work on projects, problem solve, and must have ownership of their work.
- Maintains our HR inbox, and assigns emails accordingly.
- Supports the HR team with special projects
- Maintains employee personnel records
- Assists with new hire onboarding and preparation
- Assists with UI Claims
- Distributes mail accordingly
- Assists with HR data entry
- HR reporting
- Coordinates employee training
- Assists with employee communications
- Assists with compliance audits
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge of the Human Resources field
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Technically savvy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Reliable and proactive to department needs
- Pays attention to detail
- Works well with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources preferred, not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.